The 7222 Defense Unit was stationed at the Rudow Compound during the early 1950s.  In the Spring of 1956 the unit's mission terminated and members moved on to other assignments. The 22nd USASA Detachment arrived to dismantle the operation's equipment. In September 1957 the 22nd USASA Detachment was merged with other ASA units to form the 280th USASA Company.  Some members of the 22nd remained with the 280th while others moved on to new assignments elsewhere.
 
Rudow Site
 
 

Note: Governmental emblems shown does not emply endorsement of material shown on this site.

 
YA 010 000 000